1. The Lean fundamentals and how to begin teaching others these concepts.
2. An overview of Lean Facilitation, including: its’ key components, best practices, and benefits.
3. The roles, responsibilities, and behaviors required to successfully facilitate an effective rapid improvement event.
4. The required standard work processes for the three stages of RIE Facilitation, as well as the necessary roles & responsibilities for leaders and participants.
5. Best practices for Lean facilitators and potential pitfalls to avoid.
I. Lean Basics Review
II. Lean Jeopardy
III. Overview of Lean Facilitation
IV. Lean Facilitation: The Players
V. Three Stages of Rapid Improvement Events
VI. Facilitation Tips
VII. Summary; Plus/Delta
9:00-9:45 Introduction/Lean Basics Review
9:55-10:40 Lean Jeopardy
10:50-11:35 Overview of Lean Facilitation
2:05-1:15 Lean Facilitation: The Players
1:25-2:25 3 Stages of Rapid Improvement Events
2:35-3:15 Facilitation Tips/HW assignment
3:15-3:30 Wrap up/ Plus/Delta